Who can apply?
All PhD candidates in economics at any stage of their doctoral studies are welcome to submit their paper or extended abstracts. We particularly welcome papers from the following research areas:
- Agent Based Models
- Behavioural Economics
- Climate Economics
- DSGE Models
- Expectation and Perception Measures
- Experimental Economics
- Finance and Regulation
- Game Theory
- Heterogeneous Agent Models
- Industrial Organization
- International Economics
- Network Theory
- Opinion Formation and Diffusion
- Social Influence and Dynamics
How to apply?
Interested candidates should submit their application to the email email@example.com by indicating “ExSIDE Workshop – submission” in the subject line. The following information must be indicated in the email:
- Name and surname
- Contact email address
- The title of the paper
- Keywords describing the topic and methodology of the paper
- A full paper or an extended abstract as an attachment
The submission deadline is December 20th, 2019.
No application fee is required. The workshop is financed by ExSIDE Innovative Training Network.