ExSIDE Key Training Objectives …
- Provide doctoral fellows with the necessary interdisciplinary background to and perfect environment to carry out research of highest level in the area of expectation formation and social influence.
- Complement the focussed training in the key areas of ExSIDE with a solid general graduate education in Economics.
- Facilitate the early development of an own research profile as well as the ability for critical reflection on own and others’ research.
- Foster the interaction of doctoral fellows with different research environments as well as with non-academic environments and integrate them in the relevant international communities.
- Provide doctoral fellows with crucial transferrable skills needed to pursue a successful career in the academic and non-academic sector or to launch their own company. In particular, time management, presentation skills, academic writing, effective communication, as well as the necessary self-reflection and management of self-confidence.
- Facilitate female career perspectives.